“A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.” Oscar Wilde

"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." Oscar Wilde

Monday, August 16, 2010

Shameless Promotion

It has been nearly six months since I launched "One Person's Views" and I appreciate all the feedback that has been received. During the past half a year I have tried to address issues that have been in the headlines and some that, I felt, simply needed to be addressed. Of course, there have been the humorous pieces that I hope brought a smile.

Since the inception of my blog nearly 800 visited the site. That's an average of a little more than 133 people a month who have seen the blog. In the second six months I would like to double that number. Now comes the shameless promotion ... if you enjoy what you read here simply copy the address http://onepersonsviews.blogspot.com and send it on to those who you have in your email address book.

If you have a suggestion for a future blog topic, please send me your idea. I'll tackle any topic or address any issue you feel may be of interest. Just bear in mind, we may not agree in our views but we certainly have the right to agree to disagree. If you read a piece you strongly disagree with, let me know and include your reasons. On the other hand, if you enjoy a particular blog entry it's nice receiving comments on that as well.

Now, since it is the beginning of a new week and I've tried to establish a tradition for starting the week with a smile, here is a short suggestion for this week.

The next time someone asks you your birth date just tell them the month and and the day. If they press the issue and ask you: "What year?" Just tell them: "Every year."

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment